Area of Production: 29 acres
Grape: Grenache Blanc 42% Clairette 29% Viognier 18% Ugni Blanc 12%
Vineyard: Founded in 1952; Now Certified Organic
Winemaker: Christian Voeux
Soil: Gravely soils, with clay, marl, & sand
- Hand harvested
- Grapes are carefully pressed using a pneumatic press.
- The juices are then racked in small temperature-controlled tanks for several hours to allow their impurities to settle.
- They are then racked again and directed to the fermentation tanks.
- The yeasts ensure the fermentation will develop fairly quickly. The temperature is precisely controlled during the fermentation.
- Fermentation lasts from 4 to 5 weeks.
- After this fermentation phase, the white wines will be racked again to separate their rough lees and will be kept in tanks on their fine lees until the bottling.
Alcohol content: 12%
Pristine passion fruit and gooseberry aromas introduce this vibrantly fresh white wine. Juicy and mouthwatering, its zesty demeanor is enhanced by whiffs of fresh green herb and white blossoms. This refreshing wine should hold for several years with ease.